Hard Drive Data Recovery
DATA RECOVERY MUMBAI Recovers from physical and logical damage due to mechanical and electrical failure, software corruption or human error.
- Computer won't boot
- Inaccessible drives and partitions
- Applications that are unable to run or load data
- Corrupted data, virus
- Hard disk component failure (Clicking noise, HD not spinning)
- Hard disk crashes
- Fire & water damage
- Media surface contamination and damage
- Accidental reformatting of partitions
- Accidental deletion of data
Each recovery case begins with a free diagnostic to determine the potential for recovery and to provide a firm price-quote for your review. The initial diagnosis determines whether the media is accessible to our lab equipment. If the media is inaccessible our lab will test the components and closely examine its internal health to determine the extent of physical damage.
Recovery of crashed hard disks often involves replacing failed or damaged components in a clean environment (Clean room class 100) and using specialized hardware and software tools to create the raw image. Failed components typically include electronics, read/write heads, head assemblies, magnets & drive motors.
For more information do visit :